As part of her adventure outside of academia and in search for work on AI ethics that have direct benefit to enterprise organizations today, AJung founded Generation R Consulting with her colleagues, Dr. Jason Millar, and Shalaleh Rismani.
Together, they have conducted one of the first comprehensive AI ethics analysis of predictive algorithms of its kind, a report of which is publicly available online. The ethics assessment process tackled issues of Transparency/Interpretability, Trust, Autonomomy, Public Perception — among others — for our client, Technical Safety BC (formerly, BC Safety Authority).
- Ethics Analysis of Predictive Algorithms: An Assessment Report for BC Safety Authority
- As the Technology Analyst at Generation R. An AI ethics internal audit for BC Safety Authority by Generation R Consulting, July 2017
- Lessons Learned: An Ethics Roadmap for Real-Time Predictions
- (In press) Proceedings of Machine Learning Research, to be presented at PAPIs 2018
- Moon, A., Kim, S., Rismani, S., Van Poortvliet, A., Millar, J., Roome, C.